23 May 2009

the right to play



I wish I were young again, so that I could play with these.

Actually, I can buy this UNICEF Transport Play Set (SRP: Php1,300) and keep it in my work area. So that when I'm feeling particularly stressed, I'll just whip it out from under my table and start playing. Haha.

Kidding aside, I think it's a great toy set. It's never too early to let children be familiar with UNICEF work. =)

Oh, and here's another really cool toy, for kids and adults alike:

official Adidas UNICEF match-size football (SRP: Php 1,000)

For some reason, I want this as well, even if I don't know how to play football.

We have an exciting line-up of new UNICEF gifts this year, so hope you can support UNICEF by purchasing these toys. Sales proceeds will go to UNICEF Philippines' education programs for children. We will be uploading the gift catalogue in our website soon (www.unicef.org/philippines) but in the meantime, please visit Hobbes and Landes (as they carry our gift line) or the UNICEF office at 31/F Yuchengco Tower, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue cor Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati if you want to browse and purchase any of our gift items.

2 comments:

  1. that ball's a treasure! will keep that in mind for when i need a gift! priced well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice, noh? Super! I want one too, kahit hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko sa ball. I don't get to play ball with anyone anyway. Haha.

    But it DOES make a good gift. Marami na ngang bumibili eh. =)

    ReplyDelete